Tuesday, January 3, 2012

SANTA -- I KNOW HIM!! (and I don't like 'em)

SANTA! OH MY GOD! SANTA'S COMING!

I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM!



And now I'm quite traumatized by the guy!

About two weeks before Christmas Eddie and I took James to see Santa at Swank Photography (http://www.swankphotostudio.com/life.php).  Stacy has been around to capture pictures of our family since James was about 6 months old and does a great job getting James to smile while keeping Eddie focused on the task at hand and finding ways to power through my Type-A tendencies making me at least "appear" to be relaxed.  But, the afternoon of "Santa Stranger Danger", I learned that no matter how awesome your photographer is, if you put your kid and his favorite toy in a strangers lap and walk away, all the Christmas Cheer in the world wouldn't bring even the slightest smile to your kid's face.  Even though James may have developed Santa-phobia that afternoon, we still got a great picture that captured the moment perfectly! 

"Mom?!?  Why is he holding Mickey by the neck?!?!  Save me...Save Mickey!"

More Christmas pictures to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment